Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed).
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day,
– on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly;
– on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the first goods, provided that goods are delivered for regular delivery over a fixed period of time as part of an order.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send the
Fofo & Nobre Lda
Rua da Liberdade
PT – 2680 – 070 Camarate
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the sample revocation form listed at the end of the text for this purpose. However, this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
If you make use of this option, we will try to send you a confirmation of receipt of your revocation without delay (e.g. by email). In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you cancel this contract, we will refund all payments for the purchased goods we received from you, but we will not refund the return shipping costs. This repayment will be made immediately and at the latest, subject to the situations mentioned below, within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you. We will not charge you any fees for the repayment in any case. We may refuse to refund you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
For this, you must return the goods immediately and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
You have to bear the regular costs of the return if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered goods.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
– for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal was removed after delivery;
– for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
– for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out and return this form).
– An Fofo & Nobre Lda
Rua da Liberdade
PT – 2680 – 070 Camarate, e-mail: email@example.com
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable
END OF THE CANCELLATION POLICY