White birch essential oil – 10 ml
Latin name : Betula Pendula Roth
Part of the plant used : leaf buds
Source : China
Extraction method : Steam distillation
White birch essential oil, extracted from the majestic white birch, is a true treasure of nature. It emits a clear, refreshing fragrance, reminiscent of the purity and clarity of a forest.
White birch oil is known for its natural astringent properties, so when well diluted in a carrier oil, cream or lotion, it can be very useful. It can help relieve skin conditions such as acne and eczema. It is also believed to help in the removal of toxins and promote blood circulation.
The health benefits of white birch oil can be attributed to its properties as a tonic, disinfectant, stimulant, antidepressant, analgesic, detoxifier, anti-rheumatic, anti-arthritic, diuretic, antiseptic, astringent, febrifuge, germicide, insecticide and cleansing substance.
It is helpful in relieving pain in joints and muscles, as well as headaches and toothaches. It also has an antispasmodic effect and relieves cramps throughout the body.
Because it stimulates the circulatory system and improves blood flow, white birch essential oil is very helpful in relieving conditions associated with poor circulation, such as edema (swelling), rheumatism and arthritis.
White birch oil acts:
- Fever reducing
In herbal medicine, white birch oil is known for the following properties:
- Support for skin diseases
- Relief from joint and muscle pain
- Help with headaches and toothaches
- Antispasmodic effect
- Stimulation of the circulatory system
- Relief from rheumatism and arthritis
- Toxin removal
- Improvement of blood circulation
- Relief of edema (swelling)
- General strengthening of the immune system
And quite practical in everyday life are the following features:
- Skin care for acne and eczema
- Pain relief for headaches and toothaches
- Relaxing massage oil
- Natural insect repellent
- Meditation support
- Room fragrance for clarity and freshness
- Relief from muscle cramps
- Invigorating bath additive
- Support for relaxation before bedtime
- First aid for minor injuries
Disclaimer: The information and product descriptions on this website are for general information purposes only and do not constitute medical advice. They should not be interpreted as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. In case of serious health problems or complaints, always consult a doctor or other medical professional. We assume no responsibility for any action or inaction taken as a result of the content of this website.