Jojoba oil organic quality – 100 ml
Botanical name: Simmondsia Chinensis
Color and smell: Jojoba oil has a golden color and a slightly earthy smell.
Texture: Jojoba oil is a light oil with a thick texture like a wax.
Jojoba oil, actually a liquid wax, is extracted from the seeds of the jojoba bush. It is known for its similarity to the natural skin sebum and excellent skin tolerance.
Jojoba oil has the following properties according to herbal medicine:
- Regulates the production of sebum.
- Non-comedogenic and promotes clear skin.
- Moisturizing and nourishing.
- Rich in vitamin E and B complex.
- Anti-inflammatory and healing.
- Promotes hair health and shine.
- Protects against environmental damage.
- Supports skin elasticity.
- Soothes skin irritations.
- Slows down the aging process of the skin.
Here are other properties of jojoba oil:
- Golden yellow color.
- Light and quickly absorbed.
- Mild and hypoallergenic.
- Neutral to slightly nutty fragrance.
- Long shelf life and resistant to oxidation.
- Similar composition as Hautsebum.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Contains natural fatty acids.
- Stable in different temperatures.
- Versatile for skin and hair.
And for this you can use jojoba oil in everyday life:
- As a base oil for aromatherapy blends.
- As a natural make-up remover.
- In hair masks and conditioners.
- As a face and body moisturizer.
- In lip balms.
- As a massage oil.
- In DIY face masks and scrubs.
- As a carrier oil for essential oils.
- In homemade soaps.
- As a nail and cuticle treatment.
Disclaimer: The information and product descriptions on this website are for general information purposes only and do not constitute medical advice. They should not be interpreted as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. In case of serious health problems or complaints, always consult a doctor or other medical professional. We assume no responsibility for any action or inaction taken as a result of the content of this website.