Organic grapefruit essential oil – 10 ml
Latin name : Citrus Paradisi
Part of the plant used : Fruit peels
Origin : Argentina
Extraction method : Cold pressing
Organic grapefruit essential oil has distinctive properties that can have a positive effect on health, such as lowering blood pressure and stress levels. It is obtained from the peel of the Citrus paradisi fruit. Proponents claim that inhaling the tangy scent of the oil can lift your mood and provide a number of benefits.
It is believed that inhaling the aroma of grapefruit essential oil (or ingesting grapefruit essential oil through the skin) transmits messages to a brain region involved in the control of emotions. This brain region, known as the limbic system, also influences the nervous system.
Advocates of aromatherapy believe that essential oils can influence a number of biological factors, including heart rate, stress levels, blood pressure, respiration and immune function.
Grapefruit essential oil is also used to relieve stress, stimulate circulation, increase energy, improve mood and aid digestion.
Grapefruit oil and grapefruit fragrance works:
In herbal medicine grapefruit oil is known for the following properties:
1. reduces the symptoms of depression.
2. provides relief from indigestion.
3. supports the health of the skin.
4. reduces muscle and joint pain.
5. relieves the symptoms of colds and flu.
6. lowers high blood pressure.
7. supports lymphatic drainage.
8. lowers fever.
9. supports weight loss.
10. reduces the appearance of cellulite.
and quite practical in everyday life are the following features:
1. aromatherapy for mood elevation.
2. natural disinfectant and detergent.
3. skin care for oily and acne prone skin.
4. hair care for more shine.
5. digestive aid.
6. bath additive for a refreshing bath.
7. natural perfume with a spicy note.
8. appetite suppressant when atomized.
9. air freshener.
10. flavor enhancers in culinary dishes.
Disclaimer: The information and product descriptions on this website are for general information purposes only and do not constitute medical advice. They should not be interpreted as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. In case of serious health problems or complaints, always consult a doctor or other medical professional. We assume no responsibility for any action or inaction taken as a result of the content of this website.