Grape seed oil organic quality – 100 ml
Botanical name: Vitis Vinifera
Color and odor : Pale golden color, no odor
Texture: Light texture
Grape seed oil contains high levels of vitamins and antioxidants and promotes regenerative properties. In massage treatments it can be used alone or in combination with other oils. Grape seed oil with its moisturizing properties can also help improve the condition of hair and scalp.
This grape seed oil comes from France and is produced by cold extraction.
According to herbal medicine, sweet almond oil has the following properties:
- High content of omega-6 fatty acids.
- Supports skin elasticity.
- Promotes skin health and complexion.
- Rich in antioxidants, especially vitamin E.
- Anti-aging properties.
- Anti-inflammatory and healing.
- Non comedogenic.
- Promotes hair health.
- Protects against environmental damage.
- Supports wound healing.
Here are other properties of sweet almond oil:
- Light and quickly absorbed.
- Light green to clear color.
- Mild and neutral fragrance.
- High content of linoleic acid.
- Contains polyphenols and flavonoids.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially oily skin.
- Long-lasting hydration.
And for this you can use sweet almond oil in everyday life:
- As a base oil for aromatherapy blends.
- In skin care products.
- As a massage oil.
- In hair care products.
- As a makeup remover.
- In homemade soaps.
- In DIY face masks and scrubs.
- As a carrier oil for essential oils.
- In lip balms.
- As a daily moisturizer.
Disclaimer: The information and product descriptions on this website are for general information purposes only and do not constitute medical advice. They should not be interpreted as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. In case of serious health problems or complaints, always consult a doctor or other medical professional. We assume no responsibility for any action or inaction taken as a result of the content of this website.