Organic cedar essential oil – 10 ml
Latin name : Juniperus Virginiana
Part of the plant used : Wood
Source : USA
Extraction method : Steam distillation
Cedar is basically a plant native to cold climates and is usually found at high elevations. The health benefits of cedarwood essential oil are due to its properties as an antiseborrheic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, tonic, astringent, diuretic, emmenagogue, expectorant, insecticide, sedative and fungicide.
Organic cedarwood essential oil relieves the symptoms of seborrhea. Seborrhea or seborrheic eczema is a terrible disease caused by a malfunction of the sebaceous glands. This leads to increased sebum production and subsequent infection of the epidermal cells. Eczema looks very ugly as the white or pale yellow colored skin begins to peel off, especially on the scalp, eyebrows, inner ear and anywhere there are hair follicles. Cedarwood oil can be helpful in healing this inflammatory situation and can reduce peeling of the skin, regulate sebum production and treat the infection. The oil also reduces and eliminates the ugly redness and obvious signs of the disease.
Cedarwood oil prevents wounds from becoming septic and protects them from tetanus germs. By warding off toxins, cedarwood essential oil relieves white blood cells and the immune system of additional stress so they can protect internal functions.
Cedarwood oil can be used as a general health tonic, as it tones organ systems and stimulates metabolism. It tones and strengthens the muscles of the skin, stomach and digestive system and regulates brain functions. It promotes kidney and liver function, which further improves overall health and well-being.
Cedarwood oil and cedarwood fragrance works:
In herbal medicine, cedarwood oil is known for the following properties:
1. helps with cough and constipation.
2. relieves the symptoms of arthritis.
3. supports the health of the skin.
4. reduces muscle and joint pain.
5. relieves the symptoms of insomnia.
6. lowers high blood pressure.
7. supports the health of the respiratory tract.
8. relieves menstrual cramps.
9. reduces the symptoms of eczema.
10. supports the health of the urinary tract.
and quite practical in everyday life are the following features:
1. aromatherapy for grounding and relaxation.
2. natural insect repellent.
3. hair tonic to combat hair loss.
4. skin care for acne prone skin.
5. bath additive for a soothing bath.
6. massage oil for relaxation.
7. natural deodorizer for cabinets and rooms.
8. stress relief when diffused.
9. sleep aid for insomnia.
10. household cleaner additive.
Disclaimer: The information and product descriptions on this website are for general information purposes only and do not constitute medical advice. They should not be interpreted as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. In case of serious health problems or complaints, always consult a doctor or other medical professional. We assume no responsibility for any action or inaction taken as a result of the content of this website.