Calendula oil in organic quality – 100 ml
Botanical name: marigold (Calendula Officinalis)
Origin: United Kingdom
Color and smell: Yellow to amber with a mild, spicy-sweet smell.
Texture: Light texture
This marigold oil comes from the United Kingdom and is produced by solvent extraction.
CALENDULA OIL SHOULD NOT BE USED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BY PEOPLE WHO HAVE AN ALLERGY TO AMBROSIA.
Calendula oil, also known as marigold oil, is obtained from the flowers of the marigold. For centuries it has been valued in traditional medicine and skin care for its healing and soothing properties. With an abundance of active compounds and antioxidants, calendula oil is a true blessing for sensitive and irritated skin, and it has established itself as an indispensable tool in natural care
According to herbal medicine, calendula oil has the following properties:
- Supports wound healing.
- Soothes skin irritation and redness.
- Anti-inflammatory and soothing.
- Promotes skin regeneration.
- Relieves symptoms of skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Anti-aging properties.
- Protects against environmental damage.
- Promotes skin elasticity.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Supports collagen production.
Here are other properties of calendula oil:
- Golden yellow to orange tint.
- Mild and slightly floral fragrance.
- High content of carotenoids.
- Contains natural antioxidants.
- Suitable for sensitive and irritated skin.
- Long-lasting hydration.
- Deeply nourishing.
And for this you can use calendula oil in everyday life:
- As a base oil for aromatherapy blends.
- In skin care products.
- As a massage oil.
- In hair care products.
- As a makeup remover.
- In homemade soaps.
- In DIY face masks and scrubs.
- As a carrier oil for essential oils.
- In lip balms.
- As a daily moisturizer.
Disclaimer: The information and product descriptions on this website are for general information purposes only and do not constitute medical advice. They should not be interpreted as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. In case of serious health problems or complaints, always consult a doctor or other medical professional. We assume no responsibility for any action or inaction taken as a result of the content of this website.