Organic Bergamot Essential Oil – 10 ml
Latin name : Citrus Bergamia
Part of the plant used : Fruit peels
Source : Mediterranean
Extraction method : Cold pressing
Bergamot essential oil is obtained by cold pressing the ripe and unripe fruit of the bergamot orange tree. This essential oil, which smells of citrus and sweet at the same time, is perfect for creating a relaxed and happy feeling. It is useful in the treatment of urinary tract infections and skin problems and supports the functions of the liver, spleen and stomach.
Bergamot essential oil is used in aromatherapy to treat depression, stress, tension, low self-confidence, anxiety and hysteria. It is useful in healing skin infections such as wounds, psoriasis, cold sores and eczema. This oil is designed to help people suffering from SAD (Seasonal Affected Disorder), PMS, binge eating, postnatal depression, colds and flu. Bergamot oil is a popular agent in aromatherapy and is used in vaporizers, massages and as an additive in bath water.
Experts advise caution when using this oil on sensitive skin when exposed to sunlight after application, as this can cause burns. Stay out of the sun if you have used this oil on your skin.
The name Bergamot is derived from the city of Bergamo in Lombardy, Italy, where the oil was first sold. It has been cultivated since the 16th century in Mediterranean countries such as Italy and Greece. It has long been used in the perfume and food industry (Earl Grey tea). While essential oil extraction has only recently begun, the fruit, its essence and aroma have been used in traditional medicine for hundreds of years.
Bergamot oil and bergamot fragrance works:
In herbal medicine, bergamot is known for the following properties:
1. may relieve the symptoms of depression.
2. reduces pain and inflammation.
3. provides relief from indigestion.
4. supports the health of the skin.
5. lowers fever.
6. relieves the symptoms of respiratory diseases.
7. supports oral health.
8. lowers high blood pressure.
9. may help in the treatment of skin infections.
10. relieves menstrual cramps.
and quite practical in everyday life are the following features:
1. aromatherapy for mood elevation.
2. natural perfume with a citrus note.
3. skin care for oily and acne prone skin.
4. bath additive for a luxurious immersion.
5. massage oil for relaxation.
6. deodorant to freshen rooms.
7. hair tonic for added shine.
8. stress reduction when diffused.
9. help with digestion.
10. flavor enhancer in Earl Grey tea.
Disclaimer: The information and product descriptions on this website are for general information purposes only and do not constitute medical advice. They should not be interpreted as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. In case of serious health problems or complaints, always consult a doctor or other medical professional. We assume no responsibility for any action or inaction taken as a result of the content of this website.