Grapefruit essential oil – 10 ml
Latin name : Citrus Paradisi
Part of the plant used : Fruit peels
Origin : USA
Extraction method : Cold pressing
Grapefruit essential oil, extracted from the peel of the Citrus paradisi fruit, is a real treasure for body and mind. With its sparkling and invigorating scents, it is known to lift spirits and provide a positive atmosphere. Many especially appreciate this oil for its ability to reduce stress and promote overall well-being.
In aromatherapy, the scents of essential oils like grapefruit oil are believed to have a direct influence on the limbic system, the part of our brain responsible for emotions and the nervous system. This can help regulate heart rate, lower stress levels, balance blood pressure and even calm breathing. Promoting healthy immune function is another benefit that many users of this oil appreciate.
In addition to the positive effects on the emotional level, grapefruit oil is also appreciated for its stimulating effect on the circulation and increasing energy. It can help improve mood and is supportive in promoting healthy digestion. With its fresh and citrusy note, grapefruit oil is an invigorating companion in everyday life that helps to harmonize body, mind and soul.
Grapefruit oil and grapefruit fragrance works:
In herbal medicine grapefruit oil is known for the following properties:
1. reduces the symptoms of depression.
2. provides relief from indigestion.
3. supports the health of the skin.
4. reduces muscle and joint pain.
5. relieves the symptoms of colds and flu.
6. lowers high blood pressure.
7. supports lymphatic drainage.
8. lowers fever.
9. supports weight loss.
10. reduces the appearance of cellulite.
and quite practical in everyday life are the following features:
1. aromatherapy for mood elevation.
2. natural disinfectant and detergent.
3. skin care for oily and acne prone skin.
4. hair care for more shine.
5. digestive aid.
6. bath additive for a refreshing bath.
7. natural perfume with a spicy note.
8. appetite suppressant when atomized.
9. air freshener.
10. flavor enhancers in culinary dishes.
Disclaimer: The information and product descriptions on this website are for general information purposes only and do not constitute medical advice. They should not be interpreted as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. In case of serious health problems or complaints, always consult a doctor or other medical professional. We assume no responsibility for any action or inaction taken as a result of the content of this website.