Clary sage essential oil – 10 ml
Latin name : Salvia Sclarea
Used part of the plant : heads and leaves
Source : France
Extraction method : Steam distillation
The essential oil of clary sage, obtained by steam distillation from the flowers and leaves of Salvia sclarea, is a true treasure of nature, especially appreciated and cultivated in the southern European regions, but also in France and Russia. It brings a wealth of benefits, especially its distinct calming properties, which have a positive effect on the nervous system and provide support, especially for women at different stages of life. Whether for skin problems such as acne or for aching muscles, for stress-related complaints or during menopause – clary sage is a true all-rounder that should, however, be used with caution and in moderate quantities in order to unfold its full benefits and avoid undesirable effects.
Historically, clary sage has made a name for itself as the “oculus Christi”, or “eye of Christ”, and was used as a precious remedy as far back as the Middle Ages. In Jamaica, locals valued its cooling and cleansing properties for ulcers and eye ailments. Despite its price, clary sage oil has gained a firm place in aromatherapy and natural medicine, where it is still valued today for its many healing and soothing effects.
Clary sage oil and clary sage fragrance works:
In herbal medicine clary sage is known for the following properties:
1. may relieve the symptoms of depression.
2. lowers high blood pressure.
3. provides relief from menstrual and menopausal symptoms.
4. supports the health of the skin.
5. reduces muscle and joint pain.
6. relieves the symptoms of insomnia.
7. supports digestive health.
8. reduces headaches.
9. may help in the treatment of respiratory problems.
10. supports oral health.
and quite practical in everyday life are the following features:
1. aromatherapy for relaxation.
2. natural remedy for menstrual cramps.
3. hair care to combat dandruff.
4. bath additive for a soothing immersion.
5. massage oil to relieve stress.
6. skin care for mature skin.
7. natural perfume with a herbaceous note.
8. stress reduction by diffusion.
9. helps with digestion.
10. deodorant to freshen rooms.
Disclaimer: The information and product descriptions on this website are for general information purposes only and do not constitute medical advice. They should not be interpreted as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. In case of serious health problems or complaints, always consult a doctor or other medical professional. We assume no responsibility for any action or inaction taken as a result of the content of this website.