Organic ginger essential oil – 10 ml
Latin name : Zingiber Officinale
Part of the plant used : root
Source : China
Extraction method : Steam distillation
Organic ginger essential oil is extracted from the plant Zingiberaceae officinale, also known as common or Jamaica ginger. The name ginger is derived from the village of Gingi in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu and the Tamil word for ginger, inji-ver. The oil is obtained by steam distillation from the unpeeled or dried, ground root of the plant. It is a warming oil that is especially good for digestion and against nausea and vomiting.
Ginger oil has many therapeutic properties. It is used to treat bone fractures, relieve the pain of rheumatism, arthritis and carbuncles. It helps with hangovers, motion sickness, colds, flu, coughs, sinusitis, sore throats, skin sores, diarrhea, colic, cramps, chills and fevers.
Used in a vaporizer, this oil fights loneliness and depression, and its stimulating properties make it a good aphrodisiac. Put a drop of the oil on a handkerchief and inhale it to combat nausea, motion sickness and colds.
Ginger originates from India, China and Java, but is also native to Africa and the West Indies. Sanskrit and Chinese texts mention the use of ginger as a medicine. It is also mentioned in ancient Greek, Roman and Arabic literature. Dried ginger is used for stomach pain, diarrhea, sore throat and nausea. The Chinese also use it to strengthen the heart and reduce phlegm and phlegm.
Ginger oil and ginger scent works:
1. warm up.
In herbal medicine, ginger is known for the following properties:
1. helps against nausea, especially motion sickness.
2. reduces the symptoms of indigestion.
3. supports joint health and relieves symptoms of arthritis.
4. relieves menstrual cramps.
5. provides relief from respiratory congestion.
6. reduces inflammation.
7. relieves the symptoms of migraine.
8. supports cardiovascular health.
9. may help in the treatment of bacterial infections.
10. lowers fever.
and quite practical in everyday life are the following features:
1. aromatherapy for warmth and stimulation.
2. massage oil for muscle and joint pain.
3. digestive aid when diluted.
4. bath additive for a warming bath.
5. natural remedy for nausea.
6. hair tonic to stimulate growth.
7. diffuser fragrance for a cozy ambience.
8. skin care to improve blood circulation.
9. inhalation for respiratory support.
10. culinary flavor enhancer.
Disclaimer: The information and product descriptions on this website are for general information purposes only and do not constitute medical advice. They should not be interpreted as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. In case of serious health problems or complaints, always consult a doctor or other medical professional. We assume no responsibility for any action or inaction taken as a result of the content of this website.